NEDP is a great option for busy, self-motivated adults with life experience. Adults completing the NEDP earn a Branford Adult High School Diploma.
- NEDP is flexible and offers times that can accommodate most busy schedules.
- The curriculum is online, so most of the work is done at home or at a location of your choice when it is convenient for you.
- Meet with an assessor once a week for up to two hours at a mutually convenient time/location, including remotely.
*A limited number of slots are available to those living outside of the four towns we serve.
- Minimum score of a 236 on the CASAS Goals Reading Test during intake
- Minimum score of a 226 on the CASAS Goals Math Test during intake
- Score of a 3 on the NEDP Writing Diagnostics
Tutoring and Adult Basic Education (ABE) classes are available for those who score below the required minimum in reading, math and writing. These services are provided by our supportive and certified teaching staff. Times and locations will be scheduled on an individual basis.
Class Times & Locations
All classes will begin online and may transition to in-person classes based on guidance from the local school district and the State Department of Education.
How to Register
Must be 17 years or older.
Classes are free to residents of Branford, Clinton, Guilford and North Branford.
There are a limited number of no-cost spaces available for individuals living outside of our four-town region who meet the NEDP eligibility requirements.
Individuals outside of our four-town region who require tutoring or ABE instruction may register for our program for a small non-refundable fee of $50 per semester/$75 per year if space in the classroom is available.
If you would like more information about our high school diploma programs, call our office at 203-488-5693 or email us.