High School Diploma / GED®
Shoreline Adult Education offers two program options for individuals interested in earning their high school diploma. Regardless of your schedule, we work with students to help them chose the program that’s best for them.
Our encouraging and supportive staff provide one-on-one coaching, career counseling, and flexible hours to all enrolled. Even if it’s been years since you have been in a classroom, we are here to support you in achieving your educational goals.
2 Program Options to Earn Your High School Diploma
- National External Diploma Program
- General Education Development
(GED®)/Spanish GED®Learn More
Shoreline Adult Education welcomes all adult students who want to earn a high school diploma.
- Classes are free to residents of Branford, Clinton, Guilford and North Branford.
- Registration is rolling; register at any time.
- Participants must be 17 years of age or older and officially withdrawn from high school.
- Participants who are 17 or 18 years old must bring their official CT (High School) withdrawal documentation.
- Individuals outside of our four-town region may register for our program for a small non-refundable fee of $50 per semester/$75 per year if space in the program is available.
- We have a limited number of spaces available in our NEDP program through a competitive federal grant for non-residents free of charge.
Diploma Information Sessions
For more information about our Diploma program and upcoming information sessions, please contact Helen Paris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the buttons below for a list of academic and career resources.